Is there any free app calculating total price of the goods in stock?

Timur S December 30, 2013

It has to be linked to date so that I know how much goods have been purchased and how much I have spent on them. I only have 40 items in my stock and everyday the price is different so by the end of the month I don’t know how much I have actually spent and what is the average price. It would be very useful if this app had and exporting feature of the data (excel or smth). Thanks everybody!

1. kihara

Sounds like you need an inventory management system. There are lots of good free apps that you can find by doing a Google search for "free inventory management software". A few examples:
    Pos Maid
    InFlow Inventory
    ABC Inventory
    BSI Enterprise
    Chronos estock

With only 40 items in your stock, it would be relatively simple to either create a spreadsheet to handle this or a small database with a couple of reports in your choice of office suites. There are prefabbed templates for this functionality for MS Office, OpenOffice, etc. if you do not wish to create your own which can be found with a quick search for SMB inventory management. If you want dedicated inventory management software there is inFlow Inventory Software (link not incuded since they may have been hacked, but I previously had a business relationship with a small business that successfully used it) and ABS Inventory Software, both of which have free options.

• Timur S

I forgot to tell that I need this app for Ipad. Spreadsheet is a bad option because every time you have to scroll to the end of the document to add new data.

• Bruce E

Have you looked at Inventory Now? It looks like it does everything you need.