Are there any free alternatives to Xtranormal.com?
Question by Osama /

Xtranormal is a service which was previously free and MakeUseOf suggested it before. Now it has gone paid. Are there any similar sites like Xtranormal.com?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Invisible Online
Stay Invisible Online
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites

• Bill

I wish xtra normal had a damb app for iPhone they would rock then. I can't stand it on the iPhone now too laggy. I hate sitting at a PC. ANY similar sites with an app???

• guest

Well I check all that were mentioned here and I was only impressed with muvizu. The biggest problem being that if you want quality sound you need a professional narrator. And those are not free for sure. Still xtranormal is not that expessive right? 1,200xp -$10 - When you start they give you 300XP and I think that is enough for a couple movies. Guys you can't expect everything for free unless you are happy using crap. You pay for what you get. Doing software is hard.

• guest

• guest

xtranormal is so stupid their site could have revolutionized among he general population especially teachers and be worth a lot more example facebook

• hahahah

GoAnimate, many of the stuff on there is free, but some are paid

• Miserpinsow1

is xtranormal free?

• Onlinegamer9

Muvizu is great but I dont think it works on windows 7. Just search 'Muvizu' on google.

well that sucks, I hope xtranormal fails

• What the ****

This is shit

• Mrdavidhsmith

Just FYI- xtranormal seems to be free for a lot of users- they give you a certain amount of free 'points' to use, which is enough to get by on to begin with- but you'd be stuck with only publishing two videos at the most...