Are there any free alternatives to Xtranormal.com?
Question by Osama /

Xtranormal is a service which was previously free and MakeUseOf suggested it before. Now it has gone paid. Are there any similar sites like Xtranormal.com?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• Bill

I wish xtra normal had a damb app for iPhone they would rock then. I can’t stand it on the iPhone now too laggy. I hate sitting at a PC. ANY similar sites with an app???

• guest

Well I check all that were mentioned here and I was only impressed with muvizu. The biggest problem being that if you want quality sound you need a professional narrator. And those are not free for sure. Still xtranormal is not that expessive right? 1,200xp -$10 – When you start they give you 300XP and I think that is enough for a couple movies. Guys you can’t expect everything for free unless you are happy using crap. You pay for what you get. Doing software is hard.

• guest

• guest

xtranormal is so stupid their site could have revolutionized among he general population especially teachers and be worth a lot more example facebook

• hahahah

GoAnimate, many of the stuff on there is free, but some are paid

• Miserpinsow1

is xtranormal free?

• Onlinegamer9

Muvizu is great but I dont think it works on windows 7. Just search ‘Muvizu’ on google.

well that sucks, I hope xtranormal fails

• What the ****

This is shit

• Mrdavidhsmith

Just FYI- xtranormal seems to be free for a lot of users- they give you a certain amount of free ‘points’ to use, which is enough to get by on to begin with- but you’d be stuck with only publishing two videos at the most…