How can I get Forte Manager 2.80 to work with Windows 7?

Hugo July 3, 2011

I have an LG1980QN (monitor with pivot) from a few years. After Windows 7 installed, the Forte Manager isn’t more. I can’t move pivot at 90°. FM 2.80 issues don’t work and FM 3.06 isn’t for my model.

Is there another way or generic driver for Forte Manager in Windows 7 environment?

Hugo
PS: Excuse my elementary English.

Hugo,

were you able to install the driver to make your monitor work under Windows 7? Please let us know what the trick was or whether you are still struggling with this issue. Thank you!

To install a driver  in compatibility mode - right
    click the setup.exe file - click properties - click compatibility - check run in
    compatibility with vista/xp etc - check run as administrator - leave the
    rest blank. Start setup.exe and install -

if already installed, we must close forteManager then right click on its icon. In the Compatibility tab, you must check "Run this program in compatibility mode" then select the drop down list "Windows Vista Service Pack 2".

try the Windows 7 compatibility center then enter the product name and find out the result

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/default.aspx

Open Device Manager and
    expand Monitor section Right click the LG monitor & Choose update DriverChoose Let Me chooseAnd guide it to the driver folder on the CD that came with the monitor.
    Reboot