How do I format and update my Nokia C3?
Question by biniym ayele /

How can I format my Nokia C3, and then install new software on it?

• abhilal

How do i update software for my nokia c3….;(?

• Nasir Shaikh

YouTube video is not play. i will do reset factory

• Radhey

my phone be hang pls help me and how can charge my c-3 with data cabel

Try to reinstall firmware
      http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/c3-00/

if the cable doesnt work then do a reset and check if still do not work hard reset nokia (remember to backup files on sd card perhaps since they will be deleted) then see if it charges and if not proceed to upgrade firmware

• Susendeep Dutta

I think that Nokia doesn’t supports USB charging in your phone.Even Nokia E63 which earlier used to charge via USB was disabled by an update.

• sujan

No my nokia c3 mobile needs to update and certificate.

• fadhli

i need some help…why my nokia c3-00 not sounds..if speaker broken..why when connect headfon also not sounds too..how to solve this problem???

• Susendeep Dutta

Check your phone’s volume if it’s made to lowest level in the system profile.Go to Menu–>Settings–>Profile settings(or Profiles) and choose one of the profiles which you keep active most of the time and customize it’s volume to your comfort.

If the above method doesn’t solves it then try resetting your phone to factory mode.If still it doesn’t fixes then contact to your nearest Nokia store.

• Renson

How can i update time and date on my nokia c3 automatically?

To allow the mobile phone network to update the time, date, and time zone information to your device (network service), select Network operator time > Auto-update?.

• laxman

how i can formet my nokia phone?

• Susendeep Dutta

You can format(hard reset) your phone by using *#7370# code and press yes to confirm.You can soft reset your phone by using the code *#7380# .

Warning : -Backup your data before performing the above operations.

• Lorenzocommettant

Update my phone now

• Nipun Blackevil Birla

i have nokia 3110c how to format it and install software in it?????when i startt it, it keeps on restarting……………..so plz tell me ny solution

• Susendeep Dutta

You can reset your phone to factory settings by –

Soft reset – *#7380#.

Hard reset – *#7370# code and press yes to confirm.

Regarding installing apps on your phone you can either get it by accessing OVI store(Nokia store) from your phone or connecting your phone to PC via PC suite/OVI suite and using Nokia suite to get apps.

Nokia suite –

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/nokia-suite

• Aaron

is there any button or buttons that can reset or format Nokia C3?

• Dj Dog Vanzyl

Click “settings”, then you click up to be at last setting and then you click there on “restore factory settings”