How can I format my Nokia C3-00’s memory?

sid sagar October 18, 2011

I have a Nokia C3-00 mobile phone and I’d like to format the memory. How can I do this?

Hi I'm also format my nokia c3 they back to dark theme but my nokia is ok i know how to download first to do is go to my music < option and you can see ( go to ) now write you want like google.com

now if you want to connect to wifi you need to go in option configuration make a data in personal data then go to wlan and ask first your wlan do again in go to my music < option

my name is jan nichol i'm a filipino sorry if i have a wrong grammar

2. Dawood shah

Salam plz help me i forget the security what i do to format the phone
    Nokia
    model C3

3. Mathias Moyo

I can't close the internet on my Nokia C3-00, the symbol E of internet online is there all the time so some internet charges apply all the time. How can l close it l have even gone to connectivity, packet data and clicked that it should only connect when needed but to no avail pliz help.

• Susendeep Dutta

You need to check for background apps like Facebook and other apps which uses internet connectivity after some interval of time and set them to not to do so.

4. bharadwaj

hello,
    i owe a c3 mobile, recently i have updated it to the latest firmware 8.71 by using pc suit on my pc.. everything was fine until i inserted my memory card into it.. once i did that my phone is restarting frequently and iam unable to use my memory card.. when i inserted another card it worked for the first tym when i once removed that and inserted again the same problem occured. i have tried hard reset but it didnt worked..
    plzzz help me..
    thanks in advance...

• Susendeep Dutta

I think that the sole problem is the firmware of your phone.If your phone is under warranty then take it to Nokia care and tell them to reinstall previous version of firmware or else wait for another update.

5. zarna

i m using nokia c3-00 and i download whatsapp for a month it was working properly but now i cannot recieve or send msgs and its coming tht u r not connected to chat server... y this problem is coming?

• Susendeep Dutta

Try checking the internet connection of your phone.Else,try redownloading and installing Whatsapp.

6. Ravinder

pls say what i have 2 do if it takes more than 20 minutes

• Susendeep Dutta

Usually,it takes very less time to format.Try removing your memory card and formatting it again.

7. Ravinder

how much time it takes to complete format

8. iamtheface

Hi

PLEASE HELP!!!
    I have recently installed NetworkAcc on my C3-00. It worked fine on 1st run.
    After that when I want to access the folder it is stored, the phone switches off. Now when I turn off phone, I get to the date screen, but unable to select any keys(All keys work fine). the phone screen goes dark. I have tried several on/off boots but still problem persist.

Please help me dead boot device,flash firmware and/or upgrade/reinstall the firmware.

PLEASE HELP!!!

9. sonam

i have brought nokia c3-00 and now it shows phone memory is full need to delect some file. but nothing is there in the phone memort other than system file and folder. now what should i do. shall i throw the mobile or is there any possibilities to check the memory of the phone. suggest me

• Susendeep Dutta

Delete text,MMS and other mails.If you've large contact list then it also occupies more phone memory.

• khong

why my phone memory (nokia c3-00) is full though there is nothing in the phone memory. every thing has saved in memory card n contract are save in sim. is it possible some file are hidden due to viruses?? how can i make my phone memory free.
        remember no mms text mgs and other thing in the phone memory help me plz.

• Susendeep Dutta

Connect your phone to PC and scan the memory card of it for viruses.If still it doesn't solves your problem then make a backup of your data and format the memory card of your phone in the phone itself so as to avoid any compatibility issues.

If anything doesn't works then try updating your firmware of your phone using Nokia suite -

http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/downloads/

10. Taemin

I upgraded my ovi store and now it's not working. Will restoring the factory setting downgrade my ovi store to its original version? Help me plsss~

• Susendeep Dutta

You can try factory reset and I think that it must restore to previous version.Although I haven't tried it.

11. sonu

I am not able to format my nokia as i forget my password.what will i do right now?
    Please help me.

• Susendeep Dutta

By default the security code is 12345.You can try hard reset by dialing *#7370#

12. RATIMA

no i’m not using latest version but i’ll try to download but i can’t download??? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heip me. i'm waiting for you'r reply
    Reply

13. Soronne

How could i format my nokia c3-00 for a new software

14. ritu sharma

hiiiiiiiiii
    there is some problem in my nokia c3-00. i can't update software in my pc plz help us

• Susendeep Dutta

Are you using Nokia suite to update your phone's firmware?

Are you using the latest version of it?

• ratima

no i'm not using latest version but i'll try to download but i can't download??? plz heip me

• RATIMA

Plz help me i'm wating for ur reply

15. Thoufeeqtahmankk

there are some hidden sms in my inbox,i formatted my nokia C3-00 a lot.but these msgs will remain it.how can iremove these msgs,pls reply

• Susendeep Dutta

Might be those SMS have been stored at SIM card.SO,you've to delete them manually.

• sami

hy that doesn't work i try to find sim message they say (they are not message ) but when i enter to inbox i see hidden message . i try to delete but i can't // error occurred.

16. Josiane

and one more question please: when i open my account on ovi store it write to me : preparing account then operation failed try again and because this whatsapp doesn't work what should i do?

17. Josiane

hi i want to format my nokia c3-00 what should be do? thank you

18. emmy

people help
    i have a nokia c3
    i cant even right my password because it is not shown there
    what should i do?

19. sana

how should i del the no which i used for mxg in nokia c3..??
    because it get saves in recently used no ?

• Jay.0

contacts>logs>message recipients
      Now you can delete the entries according to your choice.

(mxg=msg!?)

20. Dhona_cutyfies28

what if i did not remember the password?

• Jay.0

Try 12345 which is the default code.

It's not possible without the security code.

Contact nokia care, for both the issues. security code and the problem that you have.

Tell them to backup your data, and then hard reset.
      I think that's what they will do.

21. Z Contests

I have noke C3; was 7 messages, now 12 messages;
    "invisible" text messages won't delete;
    when select msg for deletion get an error message "Error Occured. Deletion not Completed";
    tried deleting through various options - text, folder, conversation; 
    tried factory reset (as noted above) numerous times;
    tried backing up to ovi / pc suite and deleting through computer;
    tried update to software/firmware: v 08.63 25-03-11 RM-614 (c) Nokia

help . .

• geninq

I am having the same problem. messages will not delete, despite factory reset and updgrading to version 8.63 and all same things in message above. please help

@622df98c830639856205c70da30f13ad:disqus  @2e3d13dd539babf905780ca9f6f964a0:disqus  and @0005c094618f8e99856defc6aecfbab7:disqus

guys, you should either ask a new question, to get more attention.
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/

or visit nearest nokia care.

if your keys are not working, there can be something loading in the
    background, it is normal if this happens when you start the phone.

• Gunjansachdeva1

i forgot my security code.... how cn i reset?

• Jay.0

You need to hard reset the your nokia c3..
        contact Nokia care.
        They will do it for you.

(There is a keypad combination to hard reset, but never worked for me.
        and as it is locked the normal process of hard reset can't be performed.)

23. Bafna_mehul

hey my ovi store is misssing and may all shourcuts are not workin can u please help i tried all the above reset and i have also ssen the phone updatethe server is missin can you please help me..

24. Fyezchientadhia93

hello . i having a problem with my NOKIA C3 ... my c3 cannOt access to the internet even with the WIFI .. when i want to go the internet web and click "GO TO" .. it wasn't happen . i already format my c3 ,, but the problem still same . please help me to solve this problem .

25. diwakar

I m having a problem with my NOKIA C3, all the keys of phone stops responding and automatically start working after some time.
    i had already updated teh software of my phone with 8.63 and formatted the phone, please suggest what to do next.??

26. Gabbysarah

hi someone changed my c-3 nokia security code, and i tried to find the master code, and tried a million codes and i dont know what to do. i cant talk to the company i bought it from until monday, and i need to use my phone. i have tried EVERYTHING! any suggestions?

right now, i don't know it.
      12345 is the default.
      but you said someone changed your code !?
      that person must be knowing your old code, without the old code , it cant be changed.

i will update you if i find something.
      master code failed when i tried.
      may be it is for old models only/
      there was a trick of resetting it back to 12345, but the link is removed from all the pages.

so wait till Monday, or try to find the person who reset the code.

• Gelamurao

help me.. i forgot my password in my nokia c3. what can i do?

• Jay.0

Go to local nokia care of your city.

• sara magdi

there are many white thin lines appear on my phone screen and I wander why?

1. are you sure you have set the options to store data on memory card and not phone memory?

check phone memory.

sometimes it takes time to appear the photos in the album
    and you have refresh/update music library to see newly added songs.

still you should see them on memory card,
    to make sure, connect memory card to pc using usb mass storage mode and check if the files are on card or not. 

28. tito

hi.. my problem with my nokia c3 when i take picture it does not appearing in the memory card also the music i downloaded its not into the memory card? pls give some advise..thanks

29. Alfonso Martin Asis Castro

I need help, i have like corrupt messages in my inbox no matter how many times that i reformat it, it would not delete.

how would i remove those corrupt messages in my phone???

• Alfonso Martin Asis Castro

please reply

sorry for late reply, I am human after all :)
      if you want to try my guesses, you can :

1.delete the contact from you got message. or save that number as another name. i doubt all this unable to delete is because of the duplicate entry or somthing about contacts.

2.insert another sim and send some messages and then insert your sim again. because sometimes it clears inbox.

3. try to use delete all message from inbox. you will lose all your messages.

4. did you perform hard reset ?
      dial *#7370# backup every thing as it will clear your entire phone memory.

can you please ask a new question ? i will continue solving it there, and will reply you here until the question is published.

or just let the message stay, may be one day it will get bored and delete itself :)

• Skpurswani

im expiereincing the same problem just do tell me how to FORMAT fully.
      tried many times the original formating but couldnt help
      skpurswani@accamail:twitter .com 

Consider factory reset or firmware upgrade as the last option.
    first try this :

if an entry in dialed numbers is showing invalid selection.

dial the number more than 5 times, then try to delete.
    or edit/delete the contact and repeat the same process,
    as it clears call time, but the entry is still there, and last 5 calls are registered from one contact.
    this should enable the delete option.

if the entry is not deleted, it may stop the logging as new numbers can't replace this entry.

31. Kokina

pls help me every time wen i make clear all cals list some number will not delete in received& missed &dialled cals why pls replay thx

First of all remove the sim card and insert it back after some time.
      and insert SIM after some time.
      or you can insert another sim and then again insert your sim.
      this will clear all the logs.

If this does not work, read further :
      this one is a bug in nokia c3, and you are not the only one with this problem.some phones have stopped logging calls also.

1.set the date and time to auto update and resart the phone and check.
      2. dial :*#7780#

if  1st 2 options does not work, update your firmware, if your phpne is in warranty,
      goto nokia care.
      or update it yourself using pc suite.

But I think there should be something that will simply solve the problem, which numbers stays when you delete all the numbers? there should be a reason why these entries are still there.

• Inosent_virgo

acha msg tho delet nahie hoo ga 

• Jay.0

Aap ko message delete karna hai ki nahi karna hai ?
          soft reset karoge to nahi hoga,
          hard reset karoge to contacts,messages..sab delete ho jayega.

32. Ddishrikompilo

12345

33. Chern

I formate my Nokia C3 by *#7370# but it isn't work. It need security code
    help me please....T.T

34. Chern

help me please....T.T

• jagnesh

the code is 12345

• majid munshi

12345 is security code

If you cant reach the menu or home page,

switch off your phone :
    press these three keys, and hold :

* + 3 + Call

then switch on the phone.
    it will restart and nokia logo will appear.
    check, your cell is formatted.

dial : *#7370#  it will format your phone memory , (it will restore to facory setings and delete all the data from phone memory.)

dial :*# 7780 #  it will not delete the personal data like contact and text messages.
    it will restore factory settings without deleting all the data from phone memory

Hard Reset :thse are the sortcut keys :path is :Menu > Settings > Restore factory settings : select either settings only or restore all