What can I do if I forgot the password for my Nokia 6700 mobile phone?

rose August 13, 2011

Have you forgotten the security or lock code of the phone or the PIN of your SIM card?

The PIN can be found on a card or letter from your provider. If you have changed it at some point you will have to contact your provider.

For everything else you will have to make a hard reset which will delete ALL DATA on the phone! If you do have the security code (default is 12345) you can type *#7370# and press Yes. Pressing the following buttons simultaneous On/Off + * + 3 should do the same thing without the security code.

Another option mentioned on the Nokia Forum is to connect the phone to a computer and do a software update/re-installation via the Nokia/Ovi Software.

These are all googled informations ~ no guarantees or warranty. If you are unsure you should contact Nokia support.