What can I do if I forgot my Nokia 5130 xpress music restore settings password?
Question by goutam /

I forgot my Nokia 5130 xpress music restore settings password. I had changed the password and I didn’t remember it. How can I restore my phone restore settings code. And I had some software problem, what should i do? Help me please!

• vinod kumar

I FORGOT MY NOKIA 5130 SECURITY CODE? what should i do?

• Adjie

Please i want to know how to peform flashing on a my nokia phone.thanks alot

• Susendeep Dutta

Do you want to flash modified firmware? It’ll void your warranty and might burn your phone.

• Kuldeep makwana

i forgot my nokia 5130 xpress music

• Phani547

lavada laga vunnay cooments

• DJ

try the code *#7370#……but i think ur phone memory will lost,
    so backup ur contacts , SMS etc…

Goutam,

did you try Fexplorer and were you able to recover your password? Please let us know how you solved your problem. Thanks!

• AkashD

Goutam,
               You can try Fexplorer.. (don’t know whether it will work or not.. I read in some blogs that it recovers SD card’s password.. give it a try).

You can’t do much here.. as there are hardly any app to recover a mobile’s password.. some work.. some may not.. You can’t restore the phones restore setting code back to 12345.. except by flashing it.

As you said that you had s/w problems, therefore, you can go straight to Nokia Care and tell them to flash/update phone’s s/w and everything will be fine after that..

Your phone will be back in original settings. Make sure you make a backup of you contacts, etc beforehand.