Why does the font type and size often change in Libreoffice on my Mac Mini?

Wanda Moore March 2, 2012

I can’t keep the font type and size from changing on my Mac Mini when I use Libreoffice. And often the spaces between lines is off. I’ve tried to use system preferences to use what I want, but it always goes back to something else. Often I can’t even backspace, or delete a line space.

I use LibreOffice nearly every day, but the time it takes is a big hindrance.
When I copy and paste it always has to be put into the right font and size. I sure would appreciate some help. Thanks!

1. Simona

I have the same problem!

2. Artiste212

It doesn't do this on my Mac Mini, so I suspect it is a software problem related to your installation. First, close the application and delete all prefs files associated with Libre Office. If you can't find them, download the free iFileX and use it to find anything with the name LibreOffice. Then restart. If things are not better, then you would need to delete the application and reinstall. If this does not clear things up, consider installing it on another user partition to see if there is something installed in your account that is interfering with it. This is a stable program that should work well, so keep at it until you find the problem. Good luck. 

Can you uninstall and reinstall LibreOffice? to see if the problem get solved.