How can I follow a Tumblr blog?

Michael February 5, 2011

I’m a dedicated follower of a Tumblr blog, but I’m obstructed. How do you become a follower of a Tumblr blog without being recruited as a blogger there?

1. B2dabest

Following and Followers
    The Following page shows blogs that you are following. Posts from these blogs will appear in real-time on your Dashboard.
    The Followers page shows other users that are following your blog.
    You can follow any Tumblr blog you visit by clicking the Follow icon in the top right corner of the page. Or, you can enter it manually on your Following page.

2. Andy

RSS for sure, keepkalm is right.

3. BlackSpock

I follow someone with a Tumblr blog via RSS, but frankly, the RSS frequently does not work.

4. Vibin

You can use Bugmenot for this purpose.
    Bug me not gives usernames and passwords for free to Bypass compulsory registration (Its legal).
    To get usernames and passwords of Tumblr-
    1.Head on to http://www.Bugmenot.com
    2. Enter http://www.Tumblr.com in the search box
    3. And thats it you will get the usernames and passwords of Tumblr.com.

Contact details
    E-mail- Vibinreddy@gmail.com

5. P.F. Bruns

I agree with keepkalm: I use Google Reader, but you can subscribe with your browser too. Just click on the "RSS" icon (it's an orange or blue square with a dot in the lower left corner and two curvy lines radiating out from the dot), and then follow your browser's (or Google Reader's) instructions. Easy peasy!

RSS feed it should be on the page somewhere.

7. Saikat Basu

Is there a problem of not joining up? That's the easiest way to follow someone. You can keep your Tumblr blog blank.

But otherwise, you can try out website monitoring apps and see if it works for you. Here are some we have covered in the past.

Track Website Changes with Page Monitor for Chrome
    WatchThatPage: Monitor Web Page Changes & Get Alerts

And I guess Tumblr blogs also have RSS feeds, so you can subscribe to that too.