Why have all the folders in my phone which were stored in memory card turned into .lnk shortcut files?

Bindu Ajith August 11, 2012

My mobile is Nokia 5230. All folders in my memory card have been changed into .lnk files. I can’t open them. Please help.

1. Hemant kumar

Why have all the folders in my phone which were stored in memory card turned into .lnk shortcut files? how to changed into same format befoe .ink formet. plz help me.

• jake vasquez

to fix ur memory try to open the shortcut folder in ur computer...and if u opened it copy the files into ur computer and then format ur memory card...after that u have formatted ur memory card..copy the files and put it now into ur memory card...this solved my problem....tnx....maybe this can help u

• jake

if u have another problem...just ask me.....tnx :)

2. Irshaad Abdool

all the files in the memory card has been super hidden. disable the attributes "System files" and "Hidden"
    you can use command prompt or 'Properties'

3. Timothy Liem

You got a malware then. try to scan it with up to dated antivirus.

4. Aditya Roy

Its a common problem Bindu, and has been answered many times here before.
    Please search through 'Search Questions and Answers'

5. Achraf52

You card got an attack by an virus, you can try to show "system protected" files from your computer and you would find them hidden then go to properties to uncheck hide button, also delete your .ink files after you solve it, if you need help in the process provide me your OS name and if you still have the storage used or not .

• himanshu

my phone model is nokia 2700c and its software version is V 07.15.
      plz help bcoz it contains some important files..