What’s the best FLV download software for use with Veevr?

Rajaa Chowdhury October 14, 2012

Kindly suggest me a free flv downloader which can download video from Veevr. Please do not suggest GetFLV as it is neither free and besides Comodo Security detected a Trojan Worm in it’s executable and have blocked it in my PC. I have tried multiple other downloaders, but all seem incompatible with Veevr. Please suggest.

Try FlashVideoDownloader (a.k.a. FVD) There is a suite, but I just use the Firefox extention/add-on.

2. Aniket Singh

IDM is best downloder for any format of video and audio.....

3. Bishal Mahat

I recommend Internet Download Manager it shows a Download this video button above the video you are playing so u can download any video from any website n its fast too

OK, I shall try it.

5. Dimal Chandrasiri

the best is getFLV. I've seen a torrent which is clean and, every crack is identified as a trojan. you should alow the crack and it's good to go.

I am not referring to crack version. I am referring to the official trial version which I downloaded from the official site to try to test out.

• Dimal Chandrasiri

ohhh.. there is nothing wrong since I'm using bitdefender internet security 2013 and nothing is wrong! just try a torrent.