Why is Flash Player always crashing when I play Facebook games?
Question by Stephen Roache /

When I play games on Facebook such as City or the Vile, my Adobbe Flash Player crashes. Why is this so and what software can I get to solve the problem?

• darkfairy

None of those things worked for me, it is still crashing in every browser I try to use!! I even downloaded new browsers to try and that didn’t work…what is the problem please someone help!:

• venkatp16

It is basically to do with browser…

• Louwra Preyser

There are a couple of steps to take. Firstly make sure your flash player is up to date. Secondly make sure your browser is up to date. And lastly make sure your browser actually supports flash. These are all really easy steps that should probably resolve the issue.

• Sumaiya

use the latest version of flash

• Irshaad Abdool

upgrade or uninstall/install your browser
    do same for adobe flash player

• Justin Fortin

Just use Google Chrome. It has flash built in

You can also try playing the Facebook games in Google chrome browser as it has Flash embedded in it and it auto updates with it.

• Erlis Dhima

Try to clean uninstall flash player and reinstall it..
    Here is a post how to remove flash player from firefox:

Also I would recommend you install Adobe Shockwave Player…

did you tried to reinstall flash

nspluginwrapper is NO LONGER RECOMMENDED for Flash Player on Linux

• Cindy Sheckells

I have the same problem and I have tried all the possible fixes after hundreds of searches online. I have reinstalled flash player, cleared cache, contacting the game programmers for help is a huge waste of time. Its ridiculous. Does anyone know what you can do to fix it?

did you tried with older version of chrome and see if it will work, do you have plugins installed, they can conflict.

try this
      on chrome type
      on the right side click on Details
      scroll to Flash, then deactivate the ones that comes with chrome and let only macromedia.
      launch your game and see what the message

also verify install java