How can I use a flash drive to transfer songs from iTunes to my laptop?
Question by Joshua /

I’ve loaded a flash drive with my iTunes songs. How do I transfer it to my laptop?

I’m new to this and step-by-step directions would be greatly appreciated!

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Mac OSX Tips & Issues
Mac OSX Tips & Issues

• Proot

jmould859 your information is a prime example of the crap garbage i dont know what I am talking about so I will just shoot my mouth off and hope my bad breath distracts you from teh garbage I am talking about sort of $hit that pollutes the interwebz.

doing your routine will add only a short cut to your flash drive.  remove the drive and you wonyt get the music.

take your computer back to the shop.  you are too stupid to own one let alone give advice you muppet!

I presume you will be using iTunes on your laptop? Once you have followed nancy's instructions you can add the songs to iTunes. Open iTunes and click on file > import folder. find where you have imported to and you can add your music in one go.

Hello here is a link for you showing you the steps. Hope it helps

http://www.ehow.com/how_2019960_transfer-files-flashdrive.html

• nm

Hi Joshua - for detailed step-by-step instructions, it would be easier if you told us what OS you're using, but either way, once you plug in the USB flash drive to your laptop, it should appear as an additional drive on your computer. If you're a Windows user, open My Computer and you'll see the USB drive listed under Devices with Removable Storage. If you're a mac user, open the Finder, you'll find it listed under Devices.

Open the USB drive and, assuming that the music is in one folder, copy that folder (keyboard shortcut control-c, or through the menu, Edit > Copy) and open the folder on your computer where you want to copy the music to on your laptop and paste (keyboard shortcut control-V, or through the menu, Edit > Paste).

Hope that helps.