How can I fix an upside down LifeFrame webcam image?

susan December 31, 2010

I have a Asus k501j laptop. I haven’t been able to use the LifeFrame webcam because when I turn it on it’s upside down. What can I do to turn it? I have reinstalled it, that didn’t help. There is nothing I can do in the options to change it. Please help. Thanks.

1. Hardhit

didn't work for me it is upside down in manycam as well

• Bob

microsoft default driver for webcam causes this, download driver for webcam from asus website.

2. Joybell 1959

I have the same problem.I have asus K52F.The lifeframe is upside down.How do you flip it?

you may want to post a new question for a chance to get an answer. Please provide as many details as possible, e.g. hardware model, operating system and version, version of installed related software, steps that cause/d the issue (if known), when did it happen (always, suddenly, gradually) etc. Thank you!

3. Cutebabe2121

This has happened to me, I too have an asus laptop lifeframe webcam. After I recovered my laptop it flipped. I hope someone can help us!!!