How can I fix an upside down LifeFrame webcam image?
Question by susan /

I have a Asus k501j laptop. I haven’t been able to use the LifeFrame webcam because when I turn it on it’s upside down. What can I do to turn it? I have reinstalled it, that didn’t help. There is nothing I can do in the options to change it. Please help. Thanks.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Raspberry Pi Projects
Raspberry Pi Projects
Computer Hardware Talk
Computer Hardware Talk
Technology Explained
Technology Explained
Arduino Projects
Arduino Projects
Cool Toys and Gadgets
Cool Toys and Gadgets
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple Hardware Discussion
Wearable Tech
Wearable Tech

• Hardhit

didn't work for me it is upside down in manycam as well

• Bob

microsoft default driver for webcam causes this, download driver for webcam from asus website.

• Joybell 1959

I have the same problem.I have asus K52F.The lifeframe is upside down.How do you flip it?

Joy,

you may want to post a new question for a chance to get an answer. Please provide as many details as possible, e.g. hardware model, operating system and version, version of installed related software, steps that cause/d the issue (if known), when did it happen (always, suddenly, gradually) etc. Thank you!

• Cutebabe2121

This has happened to me, I too have an asus laptop lifeframe webcam. After I recovered my laptop it flipped. I hope someone can help us!!!