How do I fix a failed Facebook password change?

Jafet zekarias November 27, 2014

Hey everyone, I’ve got a big problem with my Facebook account: I was trying to change my password and suddenly my Facebook logged out by itself. I tried to open it but it still refuses to let me access the account.

I have seen a lot of possible solutions on the Internet. What is happening to my account?

I observed that there’s not any hacker on my account. I had both a phone number and an email address as options in order to reset to my password, but it refuses to reset it!

I am still searching on Google, but I haven’t received any good results yet.

Would you please tell me what can I do to reopen my Facebook account?

1. Jessy2014

clean all the cookies, and try again, unless use another browser.

2. abdimahat

How can I close afake user account

3. prenotaora

Hello, the solution would be to remove all cookies from Facebook Related browser.

Hi, I think the first thing would be to remove any Facebook-related cookies from your browser. Depending on the browser you user, it may be easy to find the FB-specific ones (for example, in FireFox you can search through the coookies for the word "facebook") or you may need just need to clear all the cookies in your browser.

Having done that, you can try again and see how it goes.