How can I fix a broken MicroSD Card?
Question by Osama /

I have an LG KG300 which supports 1 GB MicroSD Card. Today when I switched ON my cell phone, I am unable to open anything on card and it is showing total space 0 KB and free space also 0 KB. Also on connecting to PC it is not opening. Kindly tell me what to do now?

• sander

I have same problem

• crisaldy mendoza

I am unable to open anything on card and it is showing total space 0 KB and free space also 0 KB. Also on connecting to PC it is not opening. Kindly tell me what to do now?Today when I switched ON my cell phone.

• jake acebes

Hi i lost memory card 6 month and now i found it. i tried to opened it thru a memory card reader but it does not open and it says it requires formatting. I dont want to reformat it because it contains some important documents.

• JM

• Max

hey pleaseee help me as i put my memory card in p.c or my cell it asks for a format but i dont want to format it any how plz helpppp  

• Sefsd

i acidently snapped my memory card in haf but it is still together  its not showing up on me phone how to i ix it?

• Fomoco14

My micro sd got run over and it looks a little bent, not much and its not broken in half it does get warm though when i try to run it, how can i get my pics off of there??  Is there any way??

• Doucevanne

I had my sd card on my Lg optimus, my phone got broke by brother :( now when I try to use my sd card on my samsung or other phone it says:please insert a sd card???please help I need to recover pictures and videos :(

• Chatra

the same thing happened to me. i havent found anything. tried reformatting it but it says external media in unknown state

• Melchorjuan89

I what t know how to fix my mini SD card my phone or computer can’t read itit

• Sohnipak007

my microso sd locked. when i put in the   cardreader .there is no any mamory card . so how i can get back my pics ?