How can I fix a broken MicroSD Card?
Question by Osama /

I have an LG KG300 which supports 1 GB MicroSD Card. Today when I switched ON my cell phone, I am unable to open anything on card and it is showing total space 0 KB and free space also 0 KB. Also on connecting to PC it is not opening. Kindly tell me what to do now?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Android OS Tips
Android OS Tips
Raspberry Pi Projects
Raspberry Pi Projects
Technology Explained
Technology Explained
Arduino Projects
Arduino Projects
Computer Hardware Talk
Computer Hardware Talk
Cool Toys and Gadgets
Cool Toys and Gadgets
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple Hardware Discussion
Wearable Tech
Wearable Tech

• sander

I have same problem

• crisaldy mendoza

I am unable to open anything on card and it is showing total space 0 KB and free space also 0 KB. Also on connecting to PC it is not opening. Kindly tell me what to do now?Today when I switched ON my cell phone.

• jake acebes

Hi i lost memory card 6 month and now i found it. i tried to opened it thru a memory card reader but it does not open and it says it requires formatting. I dont want to reformat it because it contains some important documents.

• JM

• Max

hey pleaseee help me as i put my memory card in p.c or my cell it asks for a format but i dont want to format it any how plz helpppp  

• Sefsd

i acidently snapped my memory card in haf but it is still together  its not showing up on me phone how to i ix it?

• Fomoco14

My micro sd got run over and it looks a little bent, not much and its not broken in half it does get warm though when i try to run it, how can i get my pics off of there??  Is there any way??

• Doucevanne

I had my sd card on my Lg optimus, my phone got broke by brother :( now when I try to use my sd card on my samsung or other phone it says:please insert a sd card???please help I need to recover pictures and videos :(

• Chatra

the same thing happened to me. i havent found anything. tried reformatting it but it says external media in unknown state

• Melchorjuan89

I what t know how to fix my mini SD card my phone or computer can’t read itit

• Sohnipak007

my microso sd locked. when i put in the   cardreader .there is no any mamory card . so how i can get back my pics ?