How can I fix my bricked PSP?

Petr October 27, 2011

I followed the steps in the article found at:

How to Downgrade PSP & Upgrade to a Custom Firmware (2) How to Downgrade PSP & Upgrade to a Custom Firmware (2) How to Downgrade PSP & Upgrade to a Custom Firmware (2) Read More

to make my Pandora Battery.

Everything went well but when I finished and tried to turn on my PSP with the battery and Magic Memory Stick the console would not turn on. The green light turns on, but not the console. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Petr,

were you able to fix your PSP? What worked for you? Please let us know, thank you!

PRXUnbricker is program for PSP which can UNBRICK your PSP. This is only for SEMIBRICKShttp://pspslimhacks.com/prxunbricker-1-0-1-unbrick-semi-bricked-psps/

1. power on system2. flip WLAN UP into the ON position3. Press HOME + START+ SELECT4. You should here the system restarting. screen will display the xmb with the error message "game could not be loaded"

or
    buy another pandora battery