How do I fix my Acer laptop’s shutdown problems?

Benson A September 18, 2014

How do I fix my Acer laptop that doesn’t stay on, on its own, when the charger is not connected.

When it’s fully charged, and in certain positions when the charger is not connected, it can stay on. But as soon as I move to a different location or if I give it a shake, the computer turns off. I would have to turn it back on again.

But when the computer charger is connected, I can do anything and it wouldn’t turn off.

I just recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 8.1 and the situation became a little bit better. But what happens now, if i do not have any interruptions when am connected via charger. But when am not connected, that’s when the problem arrives.

I use an Acer Aspire M5-481PT with 64-bit processor and with 6GB of installed RAM. And its also an touch screen laptop. I check the drivers and everything seems to be upgraded.

Any ideas on what I should do to resolve this issue?

Thanks for your suggestion

1. Minhaz Ahmed N

Just Upgrade your INF Update Utility it may solve your problem ... ...

maybe connectivity problems, battery problem...try to reset cmos battery, flash BIOS...