What’s a Firefox add-on that can store my personal information?

Vinod August 6, 2012

I need a Firefox addon which can store my personal details like phone nos, credit cards, email ids’ etc. Any suggestions?

LastPass does what you are asking.

https://lastpass.com/

It dosnt store your information on your computer which makes it very secure.

• Tug Ricks

I'm going to 2nd Alan's suggestion. Lastpass is much better than the alternatives. (And it works great on mobile devices.)

Norton Identity Safe is a toolbar for this purpose which works in Firefox and IE. It is free forever as long as it is installed prior to October 1, 2012.

3. Jonas Nordgren

fire fox has a sync option,try an auto-complete addon (i dont recommend storing credit card numbers on a computer though)

4. Jonas Nordgren

fire fox has a syc feature, no-addons required, but if you mean auto complete? there is an addon for that, if you just want to right the info down somewhere, i recommend a google drive file tat you write it on (not sure if it is smart to do that though) generally i'd keep a credit card number not stored digitally. good luck ^^