Where can I find Windows 7 sound drivers for the speakers on a Hyundai L725 monitor?

bill powell September 5, 2011

I have a Hyundai L72S monitor with speakers. I recently converted to Windows 7 and have lost sound. Can’t find drivers.

1. Jade

I don't have a driver speaker. I don't know what to do. Can you please Help me..

Thank you.

Hey Bill,

Did you mange to find the drivers using suggestions above? Please let us know.

Aibek

Hello, the drivers for you monitor are located on the following link under old model driver. They are specifically located on the second page under the old model driver.  The driver appearing there is dated and the page does not say what operating systems it works with.  With regards to the speakers, I would say it is a matter of connecting the cable from the speakers to your sound card.  Doing it that way you do not need specific drivers because it uses your sound card.

http://www.hyundaiit.com/

Hyundai B70A/B90A/L72S/ L52S monitor driver

You may have to refresh the download page.

If that doesn't work you could use a third party tool such as SlimDrivers or Device Doctor.