How can I find out which websites someone else is a member of?

Lisa December 28, 2010

I would like to know if my husband is fooling around. How can I find out if he is a member of any dating sites or has a profile anywhere?

1. Brian Brewer2

Try http://WWW.pipl. com

Could you not just examine the internet history on his browser and search history of his google account (if he has one)? That would probably reveal a lot, though maybe not any affairs.

My vote is for a keylogger personally! Gets 'em every time

3. Jonathan Mould

Has your husband been acting suspiciously? Why do suspect he has signed up to a dating site? I think here you could solve it with the low-tech method of talking to your husband. If you don't want to do that then install a keylogger on your computer then see if there are any usernames you don't recognize.

• Tam

What's a keylogger

4. Mark O'Neill

You could try Googling him but unless you happen to know his username on these sites, you are unlikely to find much. If he IS up to anything behind your back, and he has any sense, he will be doing everything online under an anonymous username (and not his real name). If you can find out what that username is, you can run it through the search engines and see what pops up.

• Tam

I need help I have a feeling my finace is cheating on line but he has all private on his com help me please