Can you please help me find this website?

Sarah October 24, 2010

Here is my incredibly feeble attempt at vaguely describing the website I’m in search of:

PAGE DESIGN: I remember the page being mostly ORANGE – the background, that is. ALSO: I feel like the graphics were pretty slick; quirky, but simple, and from what I remember, all (or most) were vector-based.

LAST CLUE, I feel I remember there was a GORILLA “mascot” of sorts on the home page.

OK, one more thing: I can’t point to any specific reference, but feel like it had a unique, quirky domain name too, such as “bananahands.com” … that was NOT it, nor anywhere close, but you get my point.

WHERE: Think this website may have been based or created out of San Francisco/Bay Area?

FUNCTION: from what I remember, was a collection of clever, witty tidbits, factoids, etc… kind of a random collection of fun facts, if you will.

I feel like a few months to a year ago a bunch of my Facebook friends posted a bunch of fun links to this website, like, ALL in one day…then I forgot to bookmark it, and never saw reference to it again!

::Sigh:: PLEASE help. I feel this was quite an entertaining little website and can’t for the life of me remember the name.

Thank you!

1. Sarah

WOW! I just found it after an almost FULL day of searching. (BTW, No, I hadn't checked my browser history or asked friends, since it was from months ago...I'd rather look odd and strange searching for a website on an aching whim to strangers than friends...call me crazy!)

(Drum roll, please):

http://theoatmeal.com/

Thanks for the update, Sarah!

cool site indeed!

2. Force Flow

Have you tried looking through your browser history?

Have you asked your friends?