Can you help me find the name of an old video game?

M.C. October 8, 2011

I don’t know which console this game belongs to and I don’t know the year. All I know is that they were a blue boy and a pink girl (their clothes, not them), who pushed balls into holes. That’s all I can remember

It was probably from the late 80s to early 90s, not before and not after! I’m so desperate to find it that I went to Wikipedia and searched the games for all the consoles (names, no pics) but no luck, nothing rang a bell! :(

If anyone can help, I would be so grateful and appreciative!! And whoever answers me, will be my idol!

1. M.C.

Again, thank you both so much!! :D

you are welcome @d1e0e47cd8fa4bdd38235d63bfe8807d:disqus !  great find @YaaraL:disqus  !  They are twin sisters and I kept searching for a boy n a girl :)

3. M.C.

I love YOU!!!!!!! :'D You are now officially my hero!!! You really are the best!! Thank you so much!!!!!! :') I'm so happy right now, I could die :') Thank you so much!!! :D YAY!!! And I guess they were two girls :P

Seriously, how can I thank you?? Anything!! Name it!And thanks Jay as well! :D

• Yaara

You're welcome M.C. :)

I know what it's like to remember something vaguely from ages ago and wanting to find out what it is, happens to me a lot. :)

:))

4. Yaara

Hi M.C., could it possibly be this one?

Looks like it about fits your description... :)

5. M.C.

No, that's not it! These are balls themselves, the one I mean is people pushing balls and their clothes are blue and pink. and it was two players

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Lolo_3 ..they are blue and pink ..different players...was it the arcade or 2 players ?

7. M.C.

That is all I remember! :$ but if I'm not mistaken, it was sort of like a maze(?) and the objective was to push the balls in the holes. I can almost say with certainty that it's not from NES not SNES because I went looking for their games on youtube and some really nice guys put up all the games of those two consoles and it wasn't in any of them. And the graphics were good at that time. At first, I thought I made up the whole game but when I asked my brother he confirmed it :P so it's real :D

Sorry for the lack of information

any logo, when the game starts...any details? like what was the game story, what do you have to do in the game, anything that you can add ?