Where can I find a tutorial about developing a social networking platform?

Pawel Puchalski April 30, 2012

I am interested in writing my own code for a social network platform which would be unique to the universal platforms provided by Ning.com for example. I would like to know the process of the development (ex. using perl, HTML, CSS) and the summarized steps to completion. Does anyone know a good tutorial?

1. Dave

i agree with Achraf52, and i advice you to see the movie "the social network"
    so, there's no one tutorial, there a lot of them;

go to lynda.com or just browse youtube for videos...
    the lynda.com tutorial i think might be interesting to start
    -HTML5 First Look
    -Dreamweaver CS5: Getting Started with HTML5
    -Web Design Fundamentals
    -XHTML and HTML Essential Training
    -Web Accessibility Principles

they are all very important to understand the workflow of web development

2. Achraf52

As I see you have no experience in programming, sorry but what you're talking about is hard and complicated and impossible for anyone to give you a tutorial on making it, as you should know not so little in programming and if you were to do you wouldn't be asking this question, if you got enough money hire programmers team who will make it for you at around $20000 but the idea of making a simple social network now is just a waste of resources so try to come up with something big before you start .