How can I find out whether someone has a Tumblr page?
Question by SShemzy /

I really like this guy, and he has Tumblr, but I can’t find it. Can someone help me out?

• Susanna Speier

Five options:

1.) Search tags window of your Tumblr dashboard
    2.) Look for the Tumblr link on profiles that don’t allow pseudonym’s (G+, Linkedin, Facebook)
    3.) Do a Bing search for his name, since its focus is multiplatform.
    4.) See if he has a Disqus plug-in that is connected to Tumblr.
    5.) Do a Google image search for his name and Tumblr and let the images lead you there. 

• Steph

You can’t really search for someone on tumblr by name like you can on other social networks. The best way is to login and find any friends or contacts from your email contact list on Tumblr. If you still can’t find him try going to Google and entering his name on google+tumblr to see if something comes up. Or slip him your tumblr the next time you see him, if he’s interested he will find you on tumblr :) good luck.

• Chen

Google his name and add Tumblr to your search query. Try to include other info that you know about him.