How can I find out someones Facebook ID?

bhaskar June 15, 2011

1. akash

You can secure your facebook account by check this

2. Faixal Gurmani

How can we hack someone,s facebook?
    ahh its the thing u all want exactly :)
    first go to forgot password then give email or username ..
    then click on its my account and then click on "No longer have access to these ?"
    then give his email address and then answer a security question about your mother birth..
    hmm then reset password :)

• Priscilla

May I please use your Facebook to unlock a monster in the game Tiny TalkingMonsters please I wouldn't use it for any thing else

3. Anshul Dixit

What Jeffery says will work in case the person is not using a vanity url. If they are using the vanity url, then by going to their profile page you'll not see the id, instead the url will show the vanity url in the form

In such a case, to find the id, click on the profile pic. The address bar will look something like where xxxxxx is the facebook id of that person. 

• Maham

are you sure this will work? please must reply i will be waiting..

Go to their profile (i.e their wall) and look at your URL bar. It should say something like this:

The x's will actually be numbers. Any number after id= is the ID.

5. PayneLess Designs

You can use Facebook's Friend Finder by typing in their name and/or their email address. This doesn't guarantee that you will find exactly who you want as it depends on whether they used the names and/or the email addresses you try in the Friend Finder. Even if you use the correct keywords, they may have their Privacy settings set to not allow being located by Name/Email Address.