How can I find someone’s eMail address with only a name?
Question by Jim /

Is there a way to find someone’s email address if all you have is their name? Hopefully for free.

My favorite website for searching someone online is Pipl. It’s easy to us and doesn’t require any registration. If Pipl doesn’t help you then make sure to check out, 15 Websites to Find People On The Internet.

• Jack Cola

Have you checked all the social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace etc. Some people may have it visible in there. I would also recommend using to help you.

• Ryan Dube

Email addresses aren’t quite as easy to track down as phone numbers or an address, but if the person is at all active online socially, or at least posted their email address on a bio or professional site online somewhere, Google or the social search engines will definitely help you find it. Guy’s article that Tina linked to has some awesome advice.