How can I find out what software will run on my mobile phone?

Adam Hamilton February 22, 2011

Where can I go to find out what Windows program my cell phone is using and what programs can I upgrade to?

1. Crystasmith124

Hi,, I don't know if Mrs. Tina above will ever see this msg but i'm gonna post my ? anyways and maybe someone else can help me... I have an Apple iPhone 4 and need to know what 'version' my phone runs on... can anybody help me w/ this problem...
    Thanks much.. Crysta241

Crysta,

I don't know how you can find out, but I'm sure others do. Trouble is, they won't see your question here. Thus I suggest to ask a new question, i.e. click the respective button in the top left of that page, fill in the form, then submit your question.

• Awaisa30

my name is awais. i m auto mbile engeener. i know that  how i can default our mobile set.

Adam,

I'm not sure whether I understood your question correctly.

Do you want to know about your phone's operating system (Windows) or do you want to know which software versions run on your phone and to what version you can upgrade to?

Your original subject line was 'Windows 7'. This is not a mobile operating system. The equivalent operating system for mobile phones is called Windows Phone 7. Is that what you have or what you want to upgrade to?

What model mobile phone do you own?