How can I find out what software is installed in my cell phone?

Denise Knight August 19, 2012

I am trying to use Bluetooth connectivity to join my cell phone (LG MS690) to my car phone system (Jaguar S-type, 2004), but the Jaguar instructions list specific software that the cell phone has to have installed. How can I find out what software is installed in my cell phone? The “About Phone” screen in my phone lists several details and serial numbers, but nothing that says simply “software.” What else might it be called, and where could I find it, if not on that screen? I’m sure this is not as complicated as I’m making it sound, but I don’t know how to simplify it any more than that. Thanks.

1. Dipak Mishra

At this stage no comment.

2. April Eum

yu can check by going to settings and like sachiny009 said software version or details/general info

The phone you mentioned in android.You can view all the installed software by going to menu which is symbolized as 4 dots as shown in the link below -

http://www.lg.com/us/images/cell-phones/ms690/gallery/medium01.jpg

4. sachiny009

Go to the main menu and Select Settings and press OK there Select Phone Info press OK and then go to Version and press OK.............software version will be listed under S/W Version and in the format LN240XXX