How can I find out the shows offered by Hulu, Hulu Plus and Netflix?
Question by Ray /

Is there a direct comparison of Hulu, Hulu+ and Netflix showing what shows are available for each?

If not is there a way to get a list for each? With that I will prepare and post a grid with all the shows, 3 columns, one for each service I listed indicating if they carry each show.

There must be a way to do this… I would think people trying to choose would like the ability to do it.

• Igal

You should also check-out
    It compares prices and check availability on Amazon Instant Video, Netflix & iTunes.

• Ray Marshall F

This website lists what runs on Netflix and what is coming. It has a search and RSS feed.
    As for Hulu I have no idea since I refuse to pay for a service but still have commercials forced down my throat.

• Chad Ellis

Check out Search Netflix, Crackle, Hulu, and YouTube. Movies for now they say TV shows coming.

• Dragonduder

This would be a great idea for a web app.

Yeah, I’m looking at you, internet. Make it happen.

• Chad

Check out Searches Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Crackle, and YouTube. Works for now with Movies and they say TV shows are coming.

• Matt Smith

I’m not aware of anything like this. It sounds like it might be simple, but shows are added or removed often and the companies themselves (Netflix and Hulu) have not made it easy to compile a list of available titles.