Where can I find ‘shinshi doumei’ volume 11 in Japanese?

Aki August 22, 2010

I have been looking for this volume for a long time and I want it in Japanese. The media fire doesn’t work on my computer, either. Please help!

1. Jessica Cam W.

It seems like the series is licensed so the copies lying around on the web are either for sale or scanlations (English). You can preview the scanlation (English) at http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/?preview...

Aki,

in case no one can help you with finding the file, maybe we can help you with MediaFire. Which operating system are you using? Why isn't the program working on your computer? Is there an error message? Did you try other file sharing software?

• Aki

HI Tina its me Aki.
      thankyou so much for trying to help me with this problem. Yesterday i was able to download the volume 11 by downloading a file opener. thankyou so much for your time. I am very thankful.

Aki,

thank you for letting us know!