How can I find a Science Fiction book if I don’t remember the title nor the author?

Peter July 10, 2011

I’m looking for a book which I saw on Amazon a while back, but I didn’t write down the title.

The book was about a human colony on a distant planet which lost contact with Earth. At the same time a ship came into that system and it turns out that system was a center of an interstellar empire once, which collapsed, and that ship is the only thing left. A human officer, female, is the only one who can help the colonists, since she is in charge of the few military assets there, so she takes command and starts organizing people.

I tried searching for this book everywhere but since I don’t remember any specifics it’s hard to find anything. Please help.

1. Jb20ej40

Looking for a teen book about a brother and sister who travel through time while at a museum. They start to discover clues concerning the mysterious disappearance of their parents

meanwhile..jus check the amazon.com if it shows visited pages....
    and press ctrl+H (view history) on the same browser from u visited the book on amazon...
    search for amazon.com in the history...
    also search in the address bar by inoutting some guessed word from the particular page..
    like
    "sci fi"... "book"...any word you think URL can contain,,,,
    if ur history is not cleared this may help you...

3. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Do you remember what you were searching for when you saw that book? Do you have an account? Were you just browsing the Sci-Fi section? Were you directed to it from somewhere else?