How can I find my questions on MakeUseOf Answers?

RayInLV November 30, 2011

How can I find the Questions I have asked? I lost the links and would like to read some again.

1. RayInLV

I'll have to adopt a better username.   "Ray" Pops up everywhere...  I try to remember to click that box to always get updates, but forget sometimes... I now am bookmarking them, and looking forward to Logging in.

Every day I learn something New.  Solved a simple problem with Winzip for my sister yesterday.  I did not find it anywhere.  

Is there a way to just Post Solutions when you find one?

Comment on relevant articles or questions.
      which can also be found using search option :)

Both of the above answers should work perfectly. As Jay mentioned, MakeUseOf will email you each time a question of yours is published which will contain a link to the thread. You may revisit the question at any time by finding that email.

- Jeff

3. Stivinn Aura

Also, try searching the username(s) with which you asked the question(s). :)

there is a search option on top right of this page.

enter words or phrases or anything you remember in that search box.
    it is powered by google.

if you still can;t find it, tell me what were those questions, i will find and explain to you how to find.

if a question was asked by you. search your email.
    you will get the link from the email notification,  of "your question is published"