How can I find the originating profile of images downloaded from MySpace?

Pipichueco June 14, 2010

I’ve received some pictures from a person in the internet, but I am not sure if this person is the same person of the pictures. I need to be sure of it.

I think this person downloaded the pictures from social networks. I think that because the name of the pictures is like this I_65yhskw837540dndks93, and when you download a picture from MySpace it is saved like this.

This person also sent to me pictures from Facebook, and the name of the pictures was not changed. I discovered that when you download a picture from Facebook and you do not change the name, it is saved like this 123_5657489_2920001900_3929304. One of these numbers is the userd ID and you can access to the profile just changing the user ID in the URL.

I did not find any relathioship between the name of the picture and user ID in MySpace. Is there a way to identify a MySpace profile with the name of a picture that was downloaded there?

I need to know this as soon as possible. Please help me, it is very important to me.

1. nm

You could try using the service TinEye to do a reverse image search. It's not the ideal way but it might help.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/tineye-searching-for-images-with-image/

• Aiara1985

thanks, nancy.