How can I find a person by their mobile cell number?
Question by Megan Hackney /

Trying to locate my boyfriend by cell phone number. Are there any websites or software that are the best out there that I can put on my laptop without a virus on it?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• asad naz

can u tell me the method of finding the data about any number?????????????????

• bob

I am trying to find out the name of the person with a cell number. Can this be done?

• kumar raja

create an free account in way2sms.com and in that u can find the person where he is calling it will show the operator name and the location

• Amit Sinha

the only good option is that you both share your location information via google maps then you can locate each other on the map

• venkatp16

what is this SAT GPS locate?? i shows up all non-sense.. does this work really

• jeo buddenroma

It depends on how your trying to locate your friend. If your tring to locate them by GPS they would have to register their phone with a service , allot of services are free today such as Google latitude and buddy way which are a free service but you might have to pre-install the app onto the phone or get them to sign up with them.

If you have lost/ or your cell phone has been stolen you can locate them by the imie number which comes with every phone. Also if you havent installed software of a location app you can use Mr Tracker which locates a mobile number via sms . This online app works but you have to pay for it. it locates lost or stolen phones via imie numbers and locates cell phones around the world by sms. you can find Mr tracker on the internet don’t know if you can get it for free but i got mine from http://www.mrxsystem.com make sure their phone is compatible as-well and that the counrty carrier is listed too.

Mr tracker works via sms , once you send them a sms and they reply to it , you will be given latitude and longitude coordinates within their replied sms which you then input into Google maps or just use their online service. its pretty easy to use once you try it out a few times.

Their are other alternatives if you like spy apps but they all have to be installed before hand.

here are few links:

http://www.mrxsystem.com

and

http://www.buddyway.com

• Charlie Player

Bitdefender Anti-theft may be..or SAT GPS locate

• MerVzter Balacuit

in my country, my network provider can give you the location if you will ask them but the person ur trying to find must reply yes or no to enable his/her location sent to you, not so good specially in emergency situation, i dont know in your location

• antoine

i’m sure you can’t track someone by their mobile number . but there is one think you can do . is to install a software in the cell phone and track the location in any website at the internet who offer the software to be installed in the cellphone . example you can try google latitude . or if the cellphone is blackberry plenty website offer this options simply for the phone owner . and to track a cell phones by their number you must be near to the location where the cell phone is and you need an equipment “police equipement ” about 500 000 $ . you can take a look by googling about this equipement to take an idea.

• Yvonne Dixon

SPOKEO -“Spokeo’s reverse phone lookup functions like a personal caller-ID system. Spokeo’s reverse phone number search aggregates hundreds of millions of phone book records to help locate the owner’s name, location, time zone, email and other public information. Find anyone by cell phone, mobile, or landline today”I LOVE SPOKEO