How can I find out who liked my page on Facebook?

Sanjay Kumar Verma June 7, 2011

I use a Facebook Like button on my site. When I open the site, I get ’85 Facebook users like this site’, however, only my friend’s picture is shown and 65 unknown.

How can I find out who likes my website on Facebook?
Please help me.
Thanks & regards.

1. Niteflie

Is there an app that will show me a map of the locations of everyone that has 'liked' our Facebook page?  We're a school district, and it might be neat to be able to show people where people have 'liked' us from....

2. Yihihu

ujhuhiuh

3. Scott Offord

But how do you see who liked your WEBSITE? Not your Facebook page, but your website via an  embeded "like" button.

Scott,

the above question is several months old and as you see you have not received a response. I'm afraid I cannot answer your question, however, I recommend you to ask a new question. It will be published on the Answers frontpage and you will receive replies for sure!

4. Travelgaiainfo

Like Button
    http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/

You can use the showfaces attribute to show profile pictures below the 'Like' button, and when used with the standard layout it does work :
    {block:FbLike layout="standard" showfaces="true" colorscheme="dark" /}

You need to go to your page on Facebook and click on "use Facebook as <>. Then, in the top navigation bar, click on the icon that would usually show your friend requests. This will show you a list of all the people who "like" your page. 

• Fido

Thanks for the simple answer. I was looking all over for this and getting nothing but complicated FQL type answers that basically said you can't do it. I can't believe after all that it's so easy. Thanks again

• Jcnoble

I am not sure what icon you are referring to.  Some additionally information would be helpfu.

• adee

top of the web page on the left hand side
      it says facebook and then has three icons

the person, the message, the globe.

if you are signed into your page and then click the icon button of the people
      and then click "see all"
      it will show everyone who likes your page :)