How do I find a lost Samsung Galaxy S4 using my computer?

March 8, 2014

1. Ben S

Have you tried the Android Device Manager? It's designed to help you locate a lost phone. If you set that up, then you should be able to find it.

• Michael White

I am Not sure that I set that up is there any other way to track my device

• Ben S

The only other thing I can think of to try since you hadn't set anything up before you lost is is Lookout's Plan B.

While "Plan A" is not losing your phone, this app is designed to help you find it even after it's gone. What you need to do is install the app on your device from the web version of the Play Store - the link I gave above will take you there. Assuming your phone has a data connection and the battery isn't dead, the app will remotely install and send you an email immediately with its location data. It's a long shot as I don't know how long your device has been lost, but it's worth a try. Here's more info from Lookout's guide on how to use Plan B.

I wish you the best of lick with this.