How can I find my lost iPhone if it is powered off?
Question by Cindy /

How do I find my LOST iPhone if it is powered off?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome iPhone Apps
Awesome iPhone Apps
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Essential iOS Tips
Essential iOS Tips
Jailbreaking iOS
Jailbreaking iOS
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple TV Tips
Apple TV Tips
iPhone Games Worth Playing
iPhone Games Worth Playing

• Janebrooder

not sure mabey if u have a phone conecter it finds phones that are turned off …. and if u have no idea wat that is u can do it on the computer and i cant belive u fell for that peach weiros hahahahahahahaha out SEAN

• Lalalalalaal

Please help me!!! I have lost my phone (samsung galaxy ace) and have no idea where it has gone. However, my phone is switched off-is there any way of finding it? thanks. 

• James

I lost my iPod and a friend was round I tried icloud but it is turned off how do I find it.

• JP

I am having the same issue. My iPhone is turned off, I DO have Find my iPhone but the battery has obviously died. Is it possible to find the last known location?

• Jesusluvanna

can you still locate my ipad if it was stolen and restored and now registered under someone else’s name?

• Sherif285

u can find ur iphone .. u can control it remotely to switch off , on or even lock it .. by a software from ur computer called mobileme .. and thats how u do it .. http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Lost-iPhone .. and u can find also any android but i donno how

• Tinonkynank

To be honest I’m the exact same position as you I have well had a Samsung Galaxy Mini it ran out of battery and somehow I lost it there is no actual way I don’t think to find it when it’s switched off so much for fantastic androids

• Pooya

yesterday

Good thing I got the android.

Cindy,

it’s very difficult to find your iPhone if you have no idea where you lost it, especially since it’s powered off and you probably didn’t install any app on it that can help you locate it now, in case someone found and used it.

In the future, you might want to prepare your gadgets for such a case!
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/locate-missing-stolen-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-find-iphone-mac/
    http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/ihoundsoftware-find-lost-gadgets-cell-phones/

• Aj Dh27

I know I lost my I phone at home but could not reach it. It’s turned off. How I can find that. May be a metal detecter.
      E

• Avinashkaniganti8487

i am in a similar situatio..lost my iphone and didn`t installed any applications to locate it….now how can i find it????

I’m afraid I do not know of any way other than calling your phone and hoping it’s turned on and somewhere close-by, so you can hear it.