How can I find a lost and deactivated cell phone?
Question by Thomas Stilwell /

My wife lost her Motorola Razor at Buffalo University 3 weeks ago. It was reported and deactivated. I have the serial number and I’d like to find it. A lot of her personal information is on the memory chip. I’m a beta tester for Microsoft and can do programming and I’m willing to contact police.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

Hello, most places have a lost and found office….Did you try looking for your phone there?  Maybe somebody with the belief that if you find something you return it found it and left it there.  Another option could be talking to service provider.  I am pretty sure they can have a way of finding phone with serial number it is activated again?

try to call the phone when in the university, if lucky someone will reply! or the phone now is far away from that location. Now if the phone is deactivated then you cant do much, unless do some ads promise reward…