Why can’t I find iWork on my iPad?

greg November 3, 2011

My iPad does not show iWork as an available app in iTunes. Where can I find it?

1. (DO)

Have you previously installed Keynote, Numbers and/or Pages on your iPad? Those apps run independently of the Mac OS X versions and are separate purchases from the iTunes App Store.

2. Scott Thomason

iWork is a suite of applications.  The individual applications can be found quickly from the search page (double click on home button for standard setup).  Enter Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.  This will show you a quick link to the appropriate application.

3. Adriel Tan

Make sure you have iOS 4.2 or later (check in settings>general>about>version). Then go into App Store (Not iTunes, iTunes is for music only when on iPad) store and search for Numbers, Pages and keynote. If you still can't find it, search for Apple instead. Hope you can find it.

You can find it in iTunes as separate apps: Numbers, Pages and Keynote.

Hello, maybe you could try the software update to see if there is any updates for your app store?