How can I find out the identity of a Blogger?

Joshua January 4, 2012

I am looking to find out who a blogger is. She posted on my blog, but I do not know who she is. Her profile has a first name and picture. Is there any way for me to find an email address or more information for her? I do not want to respond to her on the blog.

If she left no email address, then no, you can't find anything else about her. Maybe if you post a URL to the comment we can take a look and see if there are any other clues. 

2. Jay.0

Better if you request her to communicate with some other medium like email fb twitter etc.

Else all you can do is searching with no guarantee,
    There is no official way of searching email id of a blogger, unless a mistake from their side.

As Jeff said, post the related links,
    but dont hope much when you just have a name and a picture, and you are not sure, if they are real.

On what blog? How about a link?

Hello, There is a remote possibility by using her picture to find if there is more blogs/websites about her.  It would work by capturing her picture and look for it with the following software:

http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/2010/11/tineye-client.html

You could also try using google image.  Maybe you get lucky and there are other sites where you can find more info about her.  About legality of it, I am not sure....you could come up as a stocker or something like that.  There are other sites you could try:

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/8-tools-to-find-someone-online.html

The best and proper way would be by contacting her through the link in your blog.  Leave it up to her if she wants to give you more info about her or not.

• Jay.0

Tineye will not return results when you search a real image of a person who is not so popular.

It will search only popular images like circulated pictures, celebrities or fake girls.