Where can I find a hacker to erase my criminal record?

rich August 28, 2011

I need a hacker that can erase my criminal record. Proof of skill will be required before I proceed. Have the money right now.

1. ryan

i'd like to point out that not all states have a proper sealing expungment process for criminal records. I live in alaska and here the courts don't even have the power to expunge records and even with a gubenatorial pardon a crime still shows up on your public record with the words "conviction set aside" whatever that means. also a juvinilles record is automatically online too, i looked myself up and have a "minor consuming alcohol" charge from when i was 16!

2. AlixS

kross303 might be a hacker but he is a big time SCAM!! Will ask for your money and will give you the wrong password! Then when you tell him its the wrong password, he will give you a bunch of bullshit excuses as to why it is! 300 dollars and my friend didnt get fck all from him! BEWARE!!

Thanks for the heads-up Alix!

3. Leon Kennedy

if you need to get away just drop out. not to hard to do. Think of a biz name, Get on line at the SSN office and get  EIN (same amount of numbers as a SSN), leave town, Find any kind of clean up, janitorial style work, have checks made out to biz, open biz acct with first check (no SSN needed to open biz acct only ein) if they want your SSN since u own the biz, give then this paperwork and make sure you get it from a .gov site" 26 CFR 301.6109-1bank is not under any legal obligation to obtain SSN from customer, Bank can not pressurize customer legally to tell about his SNN according to 31 CFR 103.34(a)(1), It is classified as crime under 42 USC 408 if one is threatening or forcing someone to provide his SSN." Im not giving a link so I can't be accused of send you to a bogus site.  Buy car, house, and things under the biz name. the most in portent thing to do is KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED. do not use ur name, ID, SSN, nothing. Works best if you go to a city, the bigger the better. Start off working cheap and do a good job. the better you do the longer you will keep the contract

4. Shadow Hawk

yeah if only it were that easy

How can I get my deceased brother's medical records as I feel his estranged
    wife contributed to his death.  

• Leon Kennedy

Copy of your BC + copy of his BC + Copy of his DC + your ID = copy of medical rec.
      BC= Birth dirt 
      DC= death cirt.
      Why BC work so well, is shows the link of mom and dad with kids.

• LesBaer1911

Thank you for your reply but I am mentioned in the Will
        but I am not the executor as the ex-wife is and is recognized
        as such even though they were divorced.  There was a newer
        Will but unable to locate as I feel the ex disposed of it.
        Therefore, I am in a quandary as to what else to do.  I hired
        an attorney who stated he could retrieve the medical records
        but in the end he did not.

This is not a hackers-for-hire website.

7. Justin

I got jumped by 12 people, some of which were off duty cops. Later on that night i was pulled over beaten and given a felony assualt which living in a small lawless town where everyone is related but me and the towns whole economy is law enforcement theres not much you can do for the time afterwards they gave me other people charges by them simply saying i made them do it even though some of these people are 3 times my size. Anytime i get pulled over i dont get a ticket i get alot of tickets and made up charges. My record looks so bad that i get really high bonds and no luck on having anything, living anywhere or even having a career. They took everything i had. If you see a clean cut small white guy living on the street working slave labor then you probally seen me, I cant even have a relationship cause ill never have anything to offer. These great people with their clean records and great social status druged up, raped, molested and caused most the young girls on my street to overdose. And Im the bad guy with my record.

• Jeff Fabish

Maybe you should explore other career options. One of my good friends has a really extensive rap sheet from when he was younger (18 - 25) and because of it, he was unable to get a job. So he created his own company. 

• Ashly

This is great advice. I have have a few misdemeanors and was convicted for prostitution when I was just turning 20. It makes it hard for me to get a job when employers background check me. It's embarrassing they would even have that online. I don't do it anymore but I still don't find it a big deal. People sell themselves everyday for SOMETHING. Even if it's not sexual. Sometimes it's hard to make a living and people shouldn't be punished if they're not physically causing harm to someone. I wish I could get my crimes off my record. I'm 25 now and it's really unnecessary.

8. ike

well, "you can internet arrest him"???

By asking this question.. you have already proceeded halfway towards the prison..!
    If you were ever involved in any criminal activities and have served your time.. instead of going through unlawful deeds again, you should overcome it and like Tina said, "start over fresh.." coz you know.. where you are heading ultimately..!
    Whatever you have gone through.. I feel sympathy 4 you..

As you have already covered half the distance.. you still have a chance to step back, start your life afresh and get yourself a legal way out.

Would not like to mention but.. you have still not learnt the lesson.!
    So, Close your eyes n concentrate a bit.. are you able to recall that Police siren now..?

10. jhpot

Where can I find illegal drugs to consume and get high? 

I need illegal drugs to get high. Proof of quality will be required before I proceed. Have the money right now.

Does that seem like a stupid question to be asking in a public forum? Perhaps you should rethink your question, then...

• Martinaaguilar43

you don't have to answer the question, i guess it must of bothered you that much.

• Curious

Wow...sounds like a set up...same question askd last month on this page...

Well if its to remove from internet like google could be possible but going to Goverment system then if its in USA then Ask the Russians or even from Middle East countries they will love that and i believe can be verry expensive.

Expungement" section of FindLaw's Criminal Law Center. Expungement is a legal process through which an arrest or conviction may be erased from a person's criminal record.
    http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/expungement/

Arrests and convictions are subject to be placed on your official Criminal History Report. This report will list all offenses you are charged and / or convicted of in any place in the United States. This is maintained by the FBI NCIC (National Crime Information Center) files. They are there FOREVER and NEVER go away. Juvenile records, unless you are adjudicated as an adult and charged in adult court are all sealed and only available to authorized government agencies. Not the public.

GET A LAWER

• The Last Dark Fallen Angel

There are NO SEALED records sorry,.. but if there's a record... SOMEONE's in it... it depends on what part of the government wants it.... sure your local law enforcement maynot be able to access it but I'm sure if the FBI or CIA wants in it, they will... with out your knowledge or consent until they decides they have enough to talk to you about it.

12. Mulder

Hmmm…you obviously haven't thought this through very carefully. Hacking into any computer system is a crime, and conspiring with a hacker to do it makes you part of the crime, so you're on the hook for their crime, too.

If your crime was committed in the U.S. there are perfectly legal ways to either expunge your record, or seal it. But you must petition the court to do that, and you will need to show the judge that you have good reasons for your request. Once they sign off on that order, you will need to wait at least 30 days and then check your record yourself to be sure that it has been sealed or expunged, before you claim to anyone that you have no criminal record.

Try consulting a competent attorney in your area for legal advice on whether your specific crimes can be sealed or expunged, and how to do it.

• Not a wealthy financier

I'd like to point out that while it's illegal for an individual to hack into something, if you do so on behalf of a giant financial firm, it's perfectly legal.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2011/02/17/why-anonymous-hbgary-hack-could-hurt-wikileaks/

• Jeffery Fabish

I'm afraid it is not. Hacking is illegal if you gained access to private information without the owners authorization, clear & cut. Perhaps you meant to say, it's legal if the firm you are hacking approved of the attack, in cases such as penetration testing.

Otherwise, you would have competitors such as Facebook hacking into Twitter to slander and kill competition. So if that's true, you're saying that "Company A" could hack my bank, steal all of my information and it's perfectly legal? I think not.

• Not a wealthy financier

That was a joke, Jeffery, although probably not a very funny one. Read the story for more details about how HBGary was hired to attack Wikileaks on behalf of big banks and got caught red handed planning illegal activity.

The government, of course, refused to prosecute them for obvious reasons. Ergo, hack for big banks, it's legal.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/02/13/943139/-HBGary:-Dont-let-this-story-die,-its-big-

• Jeffery Fabish

Sorry! I suppose I'll start reading the webpages before assuming the joke is inside of it, hehe. I follow Wikileaks very carefully ;)

"The government is against street crime, provided that street isn't wall street." - George Carlin

To be honest the entire story isn't really that interesting. In short people just don't want to understand the legal system. 

I'm not trying to defend anyone here but considering that any & all information [on HBGary] was hacked by "Anonymous" it would be the same like convicting someone based on mishandled evidence.

Worse, with all of this being public any future finding will most likely be questioned and disputed as "planted evidence" ~ something people really didn't think through.

• Not a wealthy financier

The only relevant piece of information that's contained within the HBGary debacle is that some of these so-called "intelligence" firms are willing to (for a steep fee) "bury" negative stories from internet search engines. Intel firms also plant misinformation, to mislead anyone seeking to research you. In particular, they will deface unflattering Wikipedia pages. But basically, you need to be a wealthy banker who has stolen trillions from the global economy before any of their services will benefit you.

Corporations hire these kinds of companies all the time in order to hide evidence of criminality and unflattering information.

Did I mention that the organization who recommended the services of HBGary was none other than the US Department of Justice?

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/computer-intelligence-firms-propose-a

Since this has gone highly off-topic and I'm really not interested in a lengthy discussion about those things you can consider this my last notice on this topic:

I don't see the news here ~ it is common practice, no government connection, highly skilled hackers or billions of money required.

Even small online shops hire people to post positive feedback about their services on Amazon, eBay and price comparison sites or to diminish their competitors reputation.

Sadly that's how our society works...

As for Wikipedia there is an entire Wikipedia (lol) article about this topic.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Fringe_theories#Reliable_sources
          Being an editorial community it doesn't take much to get negative information removed. If the volunteer response team doesn't approve the removal all you have to do is mention a lawyer ~ they won't try to cope with that.

• Curious

Hey Jeff...im not sure how to ask this in terms of political ethics so I will just ask...need someone for a job. Less typed on here the better...can u direct me to a site?

• Curious

• Jeff

Even though I do not agree with the route Rich is trying to go, I feel his pain.  I don't know his situation, but I do know that I'm not eligible to have my record sealed or expunged for a "crime" that happened in 2002.  Adjudication of guilt was withheld on the charge too.  This was all due to the fact that I was driving through Virginia (coming from Florida) and wasn't paying attention to my speed.  I was pulled over and was given a reckless driving citation (which is a misdemeanor).  Therefore, I can never have my record sealed or expunged EVER.  This alone has made it almost impossible to be gainfully employed and be a productive member of society.  I mean sure, there are plenty of minimum wage jobs out there that I could get, but I have ambition and drive to better myself.  To think a simple driving infraction for going 19mph over the speed limit; on the highway; not even in a school zone or anything; will haunt me forever.  I'm not excusing my driving misconduct, but come on, that's ridiculous.  

• ike

perfectly understood. I liked the way you admitted, that you weren't "dismissing your driving conduct", trust me i know how people will say, "oh your justifying your actions", or that your not remorseful" and all kinds of junk like that. That being said i hope an opportunity comes your way.

Hi Rich,

I'm not too sure how this question was approved, but just of curiosity, what are the offenses you're trying to remove? There is a great risk in hiring a hacker to do any job, especially this. Be aware that many people like to call themselves hacker, but in reality are merely script kiddies. Avoid searching sites such as HackForums and go4expert where everyone thinks their a hacker.

In order to do such a task you would have to have read & write access to the NCIC database. The common "steal a police car and change your police record" simply won't work as they only have read access writes. So to indirectly assist you in your search, you will need someone who has hacked the FBI before. If your crimes are sex offenses there is another database which will need to be rooted, but I'm not for sex offenders clearing their record.

The simple act of you attempting to change your criminal record is a felony, as I assume the last thing you want to do while attempting to CLEAR your record is to ADD TO IT... I would hope you go the lawful way (just this once) and attempt to seal your record (aka expungement). Of course there are other ways to do this, but less viable.

Simply removing your offenses from a database isn't enough, as their are offline copies and paper copies elsewhere. If authorities even suspected something was up, they could check them. Take that money and invest it into the dream team.

The question was approved because I knew someone would provide a sensible answer such as this. :)

• Jeffery Fabish

I love your philosophy! (:

Another point I would like to make is that I think it is unethical for criminal records to be online and available to everyone (assuming this is the reason for Rich's question). Someone who has committed a crime and served their time should have a chance to start over fresh. There is no need to replicate and conserve this information online and denounce this individual publicly. They already received their fair punishment and that should be the end of it.

This is not even considering individuals who are not guilty and end up being punished twice for something they didn't do in the first place. This does happen!

• Jeffery Fabish

I know that it does, some 33% of American prisoners have served time for crimes they haven't committed (and the courts tell you that you have nothing to hide if your not guilty?). Not to mention, the 800,000 annual prisoners serving time on minor charges such as drug possession and redistribution, victimless crimes by the way. Once you do the math on that, $33,000 per prisoner (to house for one year) x 800,000 (criminals yearly charged for drug crimes), you can understand quite quickly why their economy is where it is ;D

I'm a firm believer in rehabilitation for any crime. I'm don't think that the American Judicial & Correctional system is striving for rehabilitation rather than punishment, which is probably why once you're convicted, it's hard to prove that you rehabilitated. He never mentioned what the crime was, so it's hard to help him rationalize with his employer, by giving him a debate for his charge rather than disputing the charge altogether.

• jhpot

What you just said, Tina, represents a major difference of opinion between Europe and America.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/10/world/europe/10spain.html?_r=1

In Europe, people feel they have the right to be forgotten. In America, the newspaper's right to keep this information and the right for people to know trumps any notion of privacy. I'm not sure which side of this discussion I stand on, as I see merits to both arguments.

• The Last Dark Fallen Angel

SO then you would not mind finding out that the man you are seeing was convicted of RAPEing a 13 yr old  and you have him looking after your kids or grand-kids??? That is just the kind of people that we don't need forget what they have done.. So just since they did their time we should forget it all, Well how long will that child remember what was done to them. I speak from both sides, I have a recorded "nothing like that" and MY ex lives with a man who pled guilty to sexually abusing a child WITH my 14yr old daughter and the ONLY way I found out was by DOING a BACKGROUND check on him.

• Andrewmoore

I had my case dismissed in nc, but my mugshot still shows up if you type in my name. I was not guilty but im still being punished.

• ike

I'm sure it's for a very good reason, see Tina gets the picture. Not sure why he wants to but my guess is that he's trying to change his ways, so no need to say (just this once) as if you know his past and or how many crimes he committed Jeff. Nevertheless, if America wouldn't have so many DAME laws that even the government officials make and break themselves, Rich wouldn't be asking this kind of question, but hey perception is reality, there's my two-cents.

• Cosmoqueendiva

Your stingingness excites me! I love a breath of fresh gallantry.