How can I find out who hacked my GMail account?

Craig August 19, 2010

My GMail account was compromised. I went through and changed my password and questions. However, I am afraid the person now has private identity information on me. Such as, my social security number that was on my tax return, which was in my GMail.

I see there is a feature called “Last account activity”, which tells you from what IP the eMail was logged in at. But I need to get this info from last month, is there a way to go back that far?

this hacker helps me a lot.i would recommend him. his email is superhackerx@gmail.com

i would be extremely cautious approaching someone you don't know about this.

2. gkdoda

Gmail shows only last few activities i.e. IP addresses from where the user has login to gmail; but not all the last month activities. The only way to prevent is to change your password frequently and DO NOT store important documents in your email account like social security number, bank account details, credit card details, personal and family photographs etc.