Where can I find a free Photoshop expert?

Jon August 2, 2010

I have an image that needs an edit. It would probably be very easy or fun for a Photoshop expert, but not so easy for me! Is there a forum or site where a Photoshopper would be willing to help me out?

• Naomi

Thanks for the link, it's a wonderful site but when I first went to it, I thought since it was in Spanish I would not be able to understand 99% but Google Chrome's translation bar translated for me.

1. Bakari

It might be useful to describe what your specific needs are? Do you have a copy of Photoshop?

• Jonathan Bennett

I have Photoshop CS3. I have a galaxy-looking image that I'd like to get rid of a particular annoying bright star on. It's hard (at least for me) to blend it in with the rest of the image though.

• William Brand

If there's any places that offer free photoshopping I haven't heard of them. Usually people don't offer because any generosity gets hit with lots of requests.

However, from what it sounds what you need is pretty easy. Upload the picture to a place like Imgur and post the link here. If it's simple I'll care of it for you.

• Jonathan Bennett

Hey William, I appreciate your generosity. Fortunately a friend of mine has a graphic design artist for a daughter and she quickly took care of it for me. Thanks anyway!