Where do I find the factory settings for my UTSAV Finesse TV?

Maggie November 20, 2011

I accidently changed the factory settings of my UTSAV Finesse television. Where can I find the correct factory settings or a manual to reset it?

1. Englishman Sa

Hello there have been two previous questions about these tv's before...I haven't been able to find either a manufacturer's website or a manual online...believe I tried before.  Usually the advice given by Jeff works.

• Jeff

The irony here is that it was advice from you (:

Hello Jeff, I kinda realized that....unplugging TV for a few hours usually works for resetting locked TVs

3. Jeff

Hi Maggie,

I was unable to find out much information on the UTSAV Finesse TV. Typically, if there is not a button on the TV to reset it, unplugging it for an extended period of time should flush the settings. Additionally, search the TV's menu for an option to reset settings.

- Jeff