How do I find all the emails from a specific person using Yahoo Mail?

Anonymous May 3, 2014

I started having an issue today. I go to search for emails from a specific person in Yahoo Mail and all I get is the emails from May not all the emails from them.

I need all the emails, not just from May. I can not figure out why this is happening. Can anyone help?

1. Peggy

Thank you,

I did try that first. I then tried it on another laptop and then desktop all limiting the search to May. I did email yahoo about it and the next day it was fine. I have a feeling there was some kind of glitch in it because it cleared up after 24 hours. :)

thanks for your reply, if you wish to close the thread as solved from your makeuseof account choose the best answers.

Have just tried it on my Yahoo account and it worked fine, which suggests that the problem is not with the Yahoo service itself (although they have so many versions that this is not be the case). As a starting point, I suggest you clear the cache and cookies (or at least the Yahoo cookies) on your browser, log onto your mail again and see if it works any better.