How do I find out the dating profiles associated with my girlfriend’s email address for free?

April 10, 2014

How do I find out the dating profiles associated with my girlfriend’s email address for free? I want to do this without creating a Zoosk profile.

If she is actively using dating profiles it's her way of finding a solution to a problem which you really aren't helping by "stalking" her online activity. If you'd put the same effort (it would take to find them) into your relationship the problem may just solve itself.

Another thing to note is that it may be a fake profile. One of ny friends found out she has a Zoosk account with a lot of information taken from her Facebook account, including her profile picture, even though she never created one.

You could Google search the first part of the email address, i.e. anonymous instead of anonymous@yahoo. com. This would bring up several results of posts and accounts that use the name, though some may not actually be hers. There isn't an easy free way without breaking morals, ethics, and/or laws. The best thing to do is communicate and ask, as Oron suggests.

Don't! Apart from the fact that it can't be done entirely reliably (perhaps she is using email addresses you don't know about?), it is very disrespectful of you. Think about it this way:
    Best case: she's doesn't have any dating profiles. You have suspected her and invested energy in snooping on her for nothing.
    Worst case: she is actively dating some other guys. Happy now?

Seriously, if you think she is looking for dates, ask her, respectfully. If you can't do it, or can't rely on her answer, your relationship is not worth it anyway.