Where can I find Croatian subtitles for DIVX movies?

vesna mihaela basic June 22, 2010

I have a lot effort to find correct subtitles in Croatian language without sponsors. How can I find it?

1. subtitle translation

They all share subtitles, take that as a one-page, there are also different.Poor watching movies lately, but before I first looked at whether the film title, then took off.

2. Jessica Cam W.

There are 3 really good subtitle search engines, SubScene, OpenSubtitles and Subtitles.Images. You can also check out DivXSubtitles. But if you aren't happy with those, you could try making your own and embedding them permanently in your movies. To make your own subtitles, open Notepad and follow this format:100:00:02,200 --> 00:00:03,990Hello.200:00:09,200 --> 00:00:11,000Goodbye....and so forth. The 00:00:00,000 represent hours:minutes:seconds,milliseconds in correspondance to the movie (which you can time in Windows Media Player) You can have as many subtitles as you can make and make sure not to ignore the spaces. Once you're finished making the subtitles, just save the file as 'NAME.srt' without the quotes.

3. pceasies

http://www.divxsubtitles.net/

Offers Croatian subtitles. Not sure what movie you are looking for. You may need to adjust the offset of the subtitles so they line up properly with your movie.