Can you help me find this old 90s PC game?

Monika Przymuszala April 7, 2012

I’m trying to find a PC game from the 90s…I think.

You play with 3 characters at the same time and explore the map, fighting different enemies. The more you fight your characters level up and become stronger. It’s a fantasy game and I think one of the characters is a wizard of some kind. Second the warrior with the sword, but can’t remember the last one.

I remember that when you explore the map you get the full view of it but when you stumble upon the enemy then it’s taking you to the fight mode and you can see confrontation in the close up.

It’s really bugging me because I loved this game. Just hard to remember the details because it was long time ago.

Thank you for any help. :)

1. Mr Cheez

I feel like this is the same game I've been trying to find for a while too. The gameplay of the one I'm looking at is similar to Baldur's gate as a top-down RPG you play like an RTS, but the graphics felt cleaner to me. I only ever played it as a demo a long time ago, but wanted to find it again.

2. crazy

hi
    can you please help my find an old game i love
    its like a life style game with multi player you you have to work and go to school and try to get all the stars for money life style and suxsess
    from what i remember it was a map and you had a time set you needed to work and eat or you lose money and or time. you need to get educated for better jobs and work your way up the ladder e.g. for the fries cooker to the factory
    please help thanks crazy

3. MajorDad1984

I'll vote for Gauntlet.

4. oldskool

Gauntlet. The third character is an elf archer.

5. Aol

Drakkan? Daggerfall? Even if it isnt you sound old as hell snd you'll like those games!

6. Robbie Pence

I'm thinking Chrono Trigger too.

7. Joe Videtto

I think I know for sure it's GAUNTLET - and I've gotten it online somehow, through using the mame emulator...oops - posted too soon - no closeups on the fighting, but still a great game if you like the one as described.

8. Maigaard7

Final Fantasy 7?

• Aol

Final fantasy 7?! Are you a ficking retard? There is no fikin way in hell that it could ever be final fucking fantasy 7!

9. TechNech

Golden Axe maybe?

10. Tomcat94

Hmm..... Sounds an awful lot like Tales of Phantasia for the SNES...

11. Mlogic

Golden Axe?

• Aol

You're fukkin stupid too. Golden axe doesn't have any "close ups"

12. Azamat "Bohed" E

Maybe it's Chrono Trigger? Check the screenshot.. If it's the right one, you can play it online 
    http://armastevs.com/play-20789-Chrono-Trigger.html Hope that helped!

• Aol

It's not chrono trigger you fukin retard.

13. Suhel

did you mean Trine? It has three characters 1 thief, 1 wizard and 1knight..