How does FileTram work and what does it do?

kanye_bolt March 3, 2011

I have found a new search engine called FileTram, but I can’t really figure out its mechanism out. Can anybody help me. Thanks.

Ah, I sent that too fast. Also meant to add that once you have entered a search term and see your results, you can filter the results by source and relevance, e.g. size. The options will show up left of the results.

• satya_mockingBird

Thanks Tina,
                         But I got again 1 question that in our college firewall is enabled so no one can download anything (i.e flashplayer, idm,utorrent) but when i search them on filetram it's got downloaded may i know how does that done....

I'm afraid I have no idea how that works.

Kayne,

as the name suggests and the About page reveals, FileTram is a file search engine:
    "FileTram.com is a search engine which was created to search files in various file sharing and uploading sites. (...) FileTram allows you to search files with a keyword, file type (all files, audio, video, images, books), size, date of creating, etc. We provide relevant results only and do it free of charge. Just type in few phrases at search bar and FileTram will suggest you most popular and relevant files on fly."